To maintain current requirements of comfort, usability, and safety, several systems are required simultaneously in building automation, such as air conditioning (HVAC), lighting, access control, fire prevention, elevators, and CFTV. However, since these systems are supplied by different vendors, with different platforms and communication protocols, managing buildings and facilities (and all the data this management entails) becomes an increasingly difficult task.
Our BMS (Building Management System) solution integrates all these systems, allowing you to centralize the operation and enhancing availability and efficiency via a unified view of all these assets. Featuring an open, flexible architecture, in addition to powerful real-time monitoring and analyses tools, our solution allows your project to integrate easily with many other systems regardless of their vendors, thus optimizing resources and reducing implementation, operation, and maintenance costs. With Elipse Mobile, the project’s statuses and indicators (including commands) are available in any portable device, such as smartphones and tablets, to support all daily activities required to manage your building efficiently.
- All the building’s operations are integrated into a single system;
- Pre-existing investments in hardware are preserved, since the system can communicate easily to any device;
- Reduces operational and electricity costs;
- High security and availability levels;
- Flexible development.
- Open architecture with over 400 communication drivers, such as BACnet and Modbus, which allows you to integrate to innumerous systems and devices, including legacy equipment;
- Flexible development platform, which allows you to develop resources such as:
- Controls with routine scheduling;
- Support to object-oriented design for standardization, shorter development time, and easy maintenance;
- All systems are operated and visualized in a single view to support your decisions;
- Safety: Redundant architecture with hot-standby servers and user control;
- Mobile platform for operating and visualizing information.